Specifying the CPU and memory is never easy. YourKit has developed a revolutionary approach to programs in two stages of development and production.
Features YourKit Java Profiler:
- Identify SE and EE programs, servers, technologies and frameworks on various operating systems, locally and remotely, in development, testing and production for teams and companies at any cost.
- Simple installation process, by default, seamless integration with IDE and popular server software, at least an additional configuration.
- Any application: Java SE, Java EE, WebStart, applet
- Different frameworks and technologies: EJB, JDBC, JSP / Servlets, Struts, Hibernate
- Java as well as JVM languages including Scala, JRuby and …
- Profiling an EE server including: Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere, GlassFish, Jetty, Geronimo, JRun
- Output in XML, HTML, CSV and plain text formats
- Automatically outputs through the command line tool
- Open the exact source code line from the profile results in the IDE
- Object explorer to bind individual objects
- Ability to get output to HPROF binary format
- View the percentage of tree-level results, hot spots, method listings, merge the contact list
- Compare the snapshots to see the changes
- Describing objects by category: classes, web applications, manufacturers, accessible (strong, weak, soft), shallow depth range
- Inspection automatically detects common problems
- Inspection and comprehensive stack analysis
Visit yourKit Java Profiler for full details.
Windows (x86 / x64)
Mac OS X (x86 / x64)
Linux (x86 / x64, ARMv5 / ARMv7 / AArch64, ppc / ppc64 / ppc64le)
AIX (ppc / ppc64)
Solaris (SPARC, x86 / x64)
FreeBSD (x86 / x64)
The Readme.txt file is listed in the Crack folder.
Password (s): www.downloadly.ir