Wireshark is a professional network protocol analysis software that enables you to record and check data from a live network or from a recorded file. You can interactively browse the recorded data and view summary information and details of each packet. Wireless Software is a free and open source software and is used for network troubleshooting, packet data viewing, communication protocol development, and Internet and network training.
Wireshark Software Features and Features:
- Live recording and offline analysis
- In-depth examination of hundreds of protocols and protocols added in different novel intervals
- Data captured on the network can be checked through a GUI interface or through the TSHark TTY mode utility.
- Decryption support for many protocols including IPsec, ISAKMP, Kerberos, SNMPv3, SSL / TLS, WEP and WPA / WPA2
- Ability to write and read various recorded formats such as tcpdump (libpcap), Pcap NG, Catapult DCT2000, Cisco Secure IDS iplog, Microsoft Network Monitor, Network General Sniffer and…
Wireshark System Requirements
Windows 10, 8, 7, Server 2019, Server 2016, Server 2012 R2, Server 2012, and Server 2008 R2
Any modern 64-bit AMD64 / x86-64 or 32-bit x86 processor.
500 MB available RAM. Larger capture files require more RAM.
500 MB available disk space. Capture files require additional disk space.
The software in front of you does not need activation and crack.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
32-bit version: 53 MB
64-bit version: 58 MB
Portable Version: 35 MB