To convert video formats to a video DVD, a set of factors is needed and the more complete the set is, the better the result. ConvertXtoDVD software can easily convert and burn a variety of popular video formats to DVDs by placing beautiful menus and allowing them to be played back on home DVD players.
Features and Features of VSO ConvertXtoDVD Software:
– Very simple, easy and fast user interface
– Support for various image formats such as AVI, MP4, MKV and … ( View full list )
– Built-in player
– A variety of fixed and animated menus
– Perform a variety of edits to files such as pasting a few clips together or removing a piece of film, rotating the film (suitable for movies shot vertically), resizing and aspect ratio, optimizing the light and color of the image, etc.
– Ability to add one or more subtitles supported by Persian subtitles
– Ability to convert NTSC to PAL and vice versa
– Ability to burn to DVD or USB storage after conversion
VSO ConvertXtoDVD Program Tips:
– Always the final version of the program; sometimes an updated version may be released as the final version of the one posted on the developer site.
– This application does not require a high-profile computer and works well with conventional systems.
Intel Pentium III / AMD Athlon processor
(Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon XP or equivalent recommended)
512MB RAM with Windows XP
1GB of RAM with Windows Vista or higher
Hard disk drive with at least 4.3 Gbytes free
: Operating System
Windows 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP – 32 & 64 bit
Install the software. Run it. Copy and execute the patch file at the software installation location.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir