VMware Workstation software like VirtualBox is actually a Hypervisor or VMM (Virtual Machine Monitor); it means that this software plays the role of a middleware and software and hardware associate to create a virtualization platform, as well as resource management, allowing users to So as to be able to install one or more different operating systems within a host operating system, and can interconnect network communication. Hardware or virtual hardware built on all installed operating systems are the same and are fed by the host OS. VMware Workstation, as well as VirtualBox, is the best way to learn network topics as well as testing and testing various types of networked software before installing and using it in real life.
Features and Features of VMware Workstation Software:
– Ability to install different operating systems with different edits
– The speed and stability of the software
– Establishing a network connection between the installed operating systems and the host operating system
– Ability to share folders between operating systems
– Easy transfer of Clipboard and file types between guest and host operating systems
– Supports drag-and-drop functionality between operating systems
– Photo and, in fact, backup, from one or more of the operating system’s installed state and retrieval at snap shot.
– Easy operation and floating of lateral hardware such as mouse and keyboard on any operating system
– Full support for the latest versions of USB ports
– Compatibility with the latest 32-bit and 64-bit versions of various operating systems
At the end of the installation, you need to enter a serial that is generated by Keygen.
Password (s): www.downloadly.ir
Windows version: 452 MB
Linux version: 484 MB