VMware Workstation software like VirtualBox is actually a Hypervisor or VMM (Virtual Machine Monitor); it means that this software plays the role of a middleware and software and hardware associate to create a virtualization platform, as well as resource management, allowing users to So as to be able to install one or more different operating systems within a host operating system, and can establish network communication between them. Hardware or virtual hardware built on all installed operating systems are the same and fed to the host OS. VMware Workstation, as well as VirtualBox, is the best way to learn network topics as well as testing and testing various types of networked software before installing and using it in real life.
Features of VMware Workstation Software:
– Ability to install different operating systems with different edits
– The speed and stability of the software
– Establishing a network connection between the installed operating systems and the host operating system
– Ability to share folders between operating systems
– Easy transfer of Clipboard and file types between guest and host operating systems
– Supports drag-and-drop functionality between operating systems
– Photo and, in fact, backup, from one or more of the operating system’s installed state and retrieval at snap shot.
– Easy operation and floating of lateral hardware such as mouse and keyboard on any operating system
– Full support for the latest versions of USB ports
– Compatibility with the latest 32-bit and 64-bit versions of various operating systems
VMware Workstation Tips:
– This application is always presented with full crack and is tested and used by Danulev.
– From version 11 this software is released only in 64-bit editions; the latest version is compatible with Windows 32-bit individually.
– VMware Workstation requires more powerful hardware than VirtualBox.
– To install any operating system, some disk space will be occupied; to store better and not to occupy the drive space where the host OS is installed, you can place the storage on another drive.
– When installing VMware Workstation, check the checkboxes … Check for product updates and … Remove help improve.
– After the installation of each operating system, wait a bit before installing the VMware Tools toolkit to install the required drivers and more compatibility; install Vmware Tools if you do not start the installation, and then restart after installation.
- 64-bit x86 Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or equivalent, AMD Athlon ™ 64 FX Dual Core Processor or equivalent
- 1.3GHz or faster core speed
- 2GB RAM minimum / 4GB RAM recommended
- Workstation Pro installation:
- 1.2 GB of available disk space for the application. Additional hard disk space required for each virtual machine. Please refer to vendors recommended disk space for specific guest operating systems.
- Host operating systems * (64-bit):
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008
- Ubuntu 8.04 and above
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 and above
- CentOS 5.0 and above
- Oracle Linux 5.0 and above
- openSUSE 10.2 and above
- SUSE Linux 10 and above
- For Windows 7 Aero graphics support in a virtual machine
- 3GB RAM (Host PC)
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2GHz and above or AMD Athlon 4200+ and above
- NVIDIA GeForce 9900GT and above or ATI Radeon HD 2600 and above
At the end of the installation, you need to enter a serial that is generated by Keygen.
Password (s): www.downloadly.ir
Windows version: 424 MB
Linux version: 450 MB