Free players, like browsers, have come up with a quality that almost does not require commercial versions. Among free and open-source players, VLC Player is perhaps the most popular and well-known, which really deserves to be featured.
High-quality playback of all audio and video formats, lightweight, lack of a robust system and proper playback settings are among the reasons for this player’s popularity.
Features and Features of the VLC media player software:
– Simple, beautiful and professional at the same time
– High-quality playback of all audio and video formats without the need for codec installation
– Supports a variety of subtitle formats
– Ability to convert various formats
– No Problem Playback formats recorded by digital receivers such as TS format
– Completely free and without the smallest software, extension or other promotional items
– Sounds up to 25% higher than the maximum
– Not having common problems with Korean players like KMPlayer
– Full support for Persian language
VLC media player tips:
– Sometimes the new 32-bit and 64-bit versions will not be released at the same time, which will always be the latest release.
– You can get various skins for this player.
– Click Convert / Save on the Media menu to use the conversion options. In the File tab, add the file or files, and then click Convert / Save, and then click Convert and perform the rest of the settings.
Windows 7 • Windows 7 64-bit • Windows 8 • Windows 8 64-bit • Windows 10 • Windows 10 64-bit
This software is free and does not have any time and structure restrictions.
Password (s): www.downloadly.ir
32-bit version: 39 MB
64-bit version: 41 MB