Vectric Aspire is a software company from Vectric Inc. in the CAM branch designed to design two and three dimensional models for CNC router devices. The program is based on VCarve Pro’s other proprietary software, with all the capabilities of the program in the field of modeling for CNC machines, as well as various tools for converting two-dimensional sketches, images, drawing and digital arts into Auxiliary 3D models have high detail. After the initial conversion and final work done by the user, the software performs the three-dimensional calculations required to determine the cutting direction, and finally, using the CNC cutting machines, the cut-offs and the final product are produced.
Vectric Aspire is used by many companies and companies for a wide range of products including decorative panels, doors and windows, decorative products, custom wooden products, fine plasterings, company carvings, custom gifts and more. This software makes it easy to work with two-dimensional data and to import 3D models, thanks to its unique 3D modeling component, which is equipped with complete two-dimensional design and editing tools. Easily create two-dimensional and three-dimensional portions from basic designs.
Features and Requirements of Vectric Aspire:
- 3D component design on two-dimensional vectors
- Possibility to use different textures on a 3D surface
- Possibility to use images in textures
- Ability to import 3D files such as STL, DXF, OBJ, SKP, V3M, CRV3D, 3DCLIP
- Interactive editing of 3D models – Blending, blending and distortion …
- A massive collection of two and three-dimensional clip art – over 1300 designs
- Imports two dimensional vectors such as: DWG, DXF, EPS, AI, PDF, SKP, SVG …
- Importation of two-dimensional images of BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF, PNG and …
- Export 2D and 3D files to DWG, EPS, AI, SVG, STL, TIF
For running Aspire and VCarve Pro / Desktop we recommend a higher minimum PC specification:
2 Ghz multi Core CPU
2Gb RAM with Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista & Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10
300 Mb Disk space (Program)
DVD drive required for Media DVD if purchased.
7.7GB Additional disk space required if you want to store
the tutorials and clipart supplied, on your hard drive.
Display: 1024 x 768 Graphics display
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP (SP3), Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or Windows 10 with 2Gb RAM
Other: A PDF reader program (such as Adobe PDF Reader) is required to read the documentation.
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
Vectric Aspire 9.0 Bonus Clipart
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir
Install version: 147 MB
Clips: 3.56 GB