Unity or Unity3D software is a complete set of computer game design and development, featuring a powerful game engine as well as advanced programming and development environment. Unity’s simple user interface encourages many companies and users to do more of the game’s graphical gaming and low-coding usage. Supports popular programming languages, the use of three-dimensional software outputs and the existence of a smart physics engine, including Unity Pro software features.
Features of Unity Professional Software :
– Attractive and visual friendly environment
– Use powerful Mono software to edit programming languages
– Ability to import 3D software outputs such as 3ds Max, Maya, Blender, etc.
– Shader types, high quality effects and effects
– High speed rendering operation
– Complete and advanced simulation of various types of land, weather, automobile and …
– Use nVIDIA PhysX Physics Engine for simulation, speed, friction, collision …
– Utilize new lighting technologies and create shadows for moving objects
Unity program tips :
– After Unreal Engine 4 and Source 2 play engines are free, Unity also comes with version 5 for free; however, the software is available in both Personal and Professional editions.
– The assets of this software are packed in bulk and are constantly updated and can not be all of them; therefore, it is provided only if required.
OS : Windows 7 SP1 +, 8, 10; Mac OS X 10.8+.
Windows XP & Vista are not supported; and server versions of Windows & OS X are not tested.
GPU : Graphics Card with DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities. Anything made since 2004 should work.
The rest largely depends on the complexity of your projects.
Additional platform development requirements:
- iOS: Mac computer running OS X 10.9.4 version and Xcode 6.x.
- Android: Android SDK and Java Development Kit (JDK).
- Windows 8.1 Store Apps / Windows Phone 8.1: 64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro and Visual Studio 2013 Update 2+.
- WebGL: Mac OS X 10.8+ or Windows 7 SP1 + (64-bit editor only)
For running Unity games
Generally, the content developed with Unity can run pretty much everywhere. How well it runs depends on the complexity of your project. More detailed requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP2 +, Mac OS X 10.8+, Ubuntu 12.04+, SteamOS +
- Graphics card: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities; generally everything made since 2004 should work.
- CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.
- Web Player (deprecated): Requires a browser that supports plugins, such as IE, Safari, and some versions of Firefox
- iOS: requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Android: OS 2.3.1 or later; ARMv7 (Cortex) CPU with NEON support or Atom CPU; OpenGL ES 2.0 or later.
- WebGL: Any recent desktop version of Firefox, Chrome, Edge, or Safari
- Windows Phone 8.1 or later
- Windows Store Apps: 8.1 or later
For the 64-bit Unix and Mac version, copy and down license and corrupt files at the installation location.
The general crack for all versions of Windows is from 4 to 2017 and 2018 separately.
! Older versions of Unity are provided in the Contact section if there is a request ; the latest 32-bit version of Unity is 5.6.6 at the bottom of the download links.
The 2018.2.1f1 version of Windows 98 has been installed on October 21, 1997 and has been successfully activated.
Unity Pro 2018.3.5 f1 x64
Unity Pro 2017.4.20 f1 x64 LTS
Unity Pro for macOS
Unity Pro 5.6.6f2 x86
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir
Windows version: 571 MB
Mac version: 655 MB