The Complete Splunk Beginner Course is a video tutorial of Splunk from Udemy’s site. This course is one of the finest learning courses at Splunk, an instant monitoring tool, operational information, and an SIEM login management (security information and event management). In this course, you will get acquainted with Splunk’s architecture, prototyping, searching and reporting in Splenck.
The Complete Splunk Beginner Course Course Feature:
- Set up the Splunk work environment
- Create meaningful reports and dashboards in Splunk
- Understanding the Basics of SPL (Search Processing Language)
- Become a Networking Specialist or Splunk
- Duration: 02:58:50
- English language
- Number of lessons: 40 lessons
- Movie format: AVC 1280 × 720
- Sound: AAC 48KHz 2ch
- Teacher: Adam Frisbee
Planning Your Splunk Deployment
4 lectures at
Getting data In
5 lectures at
Searching and Reporting
Visualizing Your Data
6 lectures at
Advanced Splunk Concepts
- Install software in a Windows or Linux environment.
- Understand basic Linux and Windows concepts.
- Linux bash command experience useful but not required.
- Understand basic networking concepts.
After Extract, see your favorite player.
Password (s): www.downloadly.ir