Linux Mastery: Master the Linux Command Line, name of the training video series in the field of work with the Linux operating system can be. In this course we try to in a tutorials, 11 and-a-half-hour to the fastest possible, you to Linux commands (Command Line) mastering find. The overall goal of this course is for those users that intend to with the Linux operating system from the level of the base familiar to be and in the fastest time to a professional person in the use of this operating system become conscious.
Perhaps the most important feature of this period method is based on the project being commands, training it. In fact, you commands relevant projects, the actual learn that the issue is definitely to learn any better, you are more will help. You also in this period, with three themes dominate the terminal, Linux, etc. mastering the file system of Linux and mastery of the automation task, and planning Linux well will be familiar. This course is for the beginner that are going to the Linux operating system to The Shape of the applied learning experience, a proposal can be.
Cases in which the course is taught:
- Familiar with the basics necessary to learn the Linux operating system
- Understanding and mastering the topics, the terminal, etc. file systems and automation Linux
- Familiar with the input and the output of the command and how to redirect data
- Learn how to create files and folders and delete it in Linux
- Understand how to find the records and sort the data in Linux
The characteristics of Linux Mastery: Master the Linux Command Line
- Language : English
- Time : 11:21:42
- Number of courses: 71
- Instructor : Ziyad Yehia, Internet of Things Academy
- File format : mp4
This course Linux Mastery: Master the Linux Command Line
71 lectures 11:21:42
Welcome to The Course!
1 lecture 02:46
Mastery Level 1: Setting up your Linux Virtual Machine
1 lecture 00:39
Mastery Level 2: Mastering The Linux Terminal
15 lectures 02:35:37
Mastery Level 3: Mastering The Linux File System
32 lectures 05:07:00
Mastery Level 4: Mastering Task Automation and Scheduling
6 lectures 53:26
Mastery Level 5: Mastering Open Source Software
10 lectures 01:38:01
2 lectures 01:56
Appendix: Setting up your Linux Virtual Machine
4 lectures 22:39
- We Start from Scratch so no previous experience required!
- This Course is targeted Primarily at Beginners, So if you have more than a few years Linux experience, this course might not be for you.
After the Extract with the Player your custom view.
Version 2020/7 compared to 2020/3 number of 2 lessons and 1 minute increased.
Password file(s): www.downloadly.ir