Angular & NodeJS – The MEAN Stack Guide The Angular 2 / Angular 5 connectivity video is using NodeJS to build a realistic application that is published by Udemy. Angular 1 and NodeJS, along with the ExpressJS and MongoDB, form a popular stack. Angular offers you speed, ease of development, highly reactive, excellent support for asynchronous operation, excellent scalability, and so on.
Angular & NodeJS Volume Characteristics – The MEAN Stack Guide:
- Connect any Angular to NodeJS
- Build real Angular and NodeJS applications
- Use the ExpressJS and NodeJS frameworks
- Improve each Angular application by adding an error check
- Understand how to work with Angular and how it relates to the Backend
- Use MongoDB and Mongoose to interact with data in the backend
- Provides an awesome user experience using optimistic updates in appearance
Angular & NodeJS Course Specs – The MEAN Stack Guide:
- Duration: 12:39:03
- English language
- Number of lessons: 148 lessons
- Teacher: Maximilian Schwarzmüller
148 lectures 12:39:03
11 lectures at 39:31
The Angular Frontend – Understanding the Basics
19 lectures 01:53:52
Adding NodeJS to our Project
12 lectures 01:03:29
Working with MongoDB
17 lectures 01:05:24
Enhancing the App
11 lectures 01:04:23
Adding Image Uploads to our App
15 lectures 01:29:10
7 lectures 32:54
Adding User Authentication
20 lectures 02:09:02
7 lectures 32:36
8 lectures 39:57
12 lectures 48:22
Deploying our App 7 lectures at 38:10
2 lectures 02:31
- Concepts behind NodeJS, Express and MongoDB (with Mongoose) will be refreshed in this course but as this course focuses on the connection of these technologies with Angular, it is strongly recommended to have basic knowledge about them.
- It is recommended to have beginner-level Angular knowledge, although this course will provide a detailed refresher and will explain the core concepts used in detail
- NO advanced or expert knowledge of any of these topics is assumed or required
After Extract, see your favorite player.
The previous name is Angular (Angular 2+) and NodeJS – The MEAN Stack Guide.
This tutorial is provided with English subtitles.
The correct training date is 2019/3. The image and information are about 2019/5.
Password (s): www.downloadly.ir