Features of Superluminal Stardust:
- Smart Presets: Load global setting, node or parameter.
- 3D Models: Particle particle propagation along a 3D model.
- Particles: An instrument, a three-dimensional space, in a layer with unlimited possibilities. A complete particle system with forces, fields, crystalline motion, and so on.
- Replica: Creates beautiful graphics with particle repeats in a variety of ways. With duplication, you can create beautiful and unique designs.
- Text & Mask: Particle particles can be printed from text, masks, and even Edge or Edge. Then you can neutralize and control the paths using other features.
- Space Deformers: Butter, box, 3D models, map movement, etc. To push, pull, tighten, paint and move particles around.
- Modular: A successful and easy solution with a node-based interface, starting using privileges or creating personal nodes, adding emitters, particles, and power along with three-dimensional space in one layer.
- Splines: From split-propyl diffusion through the 3D line, these three-dimensional removable splints can create stunning effects using after effects light.
– After Effects CC2015 and later, the GPU with OpenGL 3.3 and later is required to render 3D models.
– 1 GB of RAM, 100 MB of hard drive space
Read the Readme.txt file.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir