Starry Night is a planetarium for observing stars, planets, moons, comets and any kind of mass in the sky above our head. This program is provided for both Mac and Windows platforms, which we have included in this post for Mac. With this application, Sky Map is in your hands. You can easily start with this program with a little bit of information, and get a lot of exciting information about thousands of stars and celestial bodies. In addition to its up-to-date and complete information, the program has a complete set of realistic images of celestial objects that will make the observation thinner.
The new version of the program focuses on the amateur astronomy and offers several capabilities for this category of users. One of the interesting and exciting features of this software is the proper connection with goto-based telescopes, with goto, the telescope’s span can automatically rotate to the celestial mass, and for this amateur astronomer does not need any work, Just goto the target, and the telescope casts a telescope through the telescope to the desired mass. Now Starry Night software makes this process even easier, with this program you can select the mass in the software and ensure that the telescope’s cable connection to the computer is established with just one click of the telescope’s mouth to the target mass It adjusts and you can easily observe it.
Features and Features of Starry Night Software:
- Realistic representation of night sky
- Has complete information from thousands of different stars
- View the night sky from anywhere on Earth, or anywhere in the solar system, near the Milky Way or local galaxy cluster.
- View historical information past and present thousands of years past the stars of the sky
- The possibility of making animations of the process of changing the celestial bodies
- View the current location of the sky, satellites and international space stations
- Control of telescopes that have goto headers through the interface cable
- And …
Universal Binary (PPC / Intel compatible)
OS X 10.7 or higher
1 GH or higher processor
1 GB MB RAM
12 GB of hard disk space
128 MB OpenGL 1.4 capable graphics card (OpenGL 2.0 is required for features like shaded sky, animated grass and fast AllSky rendering at wide FOV)
Minimum recommended monitor resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
Starry Night Pro Plus 8.0.2 Win
Starry Night Pro Plus 7.6.3 macOS
Installation password: gang gao
Password (s): www.downloadly.ir
Windows version: 2.40 GB
Mac OS version: 2.44 GB