SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor is a comprehensive software for managing bandwidth management and an application for managing errors that allows you to view accurate and instantaneous network statistics directly from your web browser. SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor monitors and collects data from routers, switches, and servers. In addition, NPM monitors CPU utilization, memory usage, and hard disk space. SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor is a highly scalable software, with the ability to monitor nodes from 10 to 10,000 nodes. NPM can simply inform users of network problems.
- Manage switch ports, physical and virtual interfaces, sub-interfaces, routers, switches, servers, access points and …
- Error Management and Access Tools: Displays the status of thousands of nodes and interfaces in just one web page
- Map Maker Utility: Get a network diagram, topology map, or a city map and network structure design
- Report Writer: Generate reports from your own data
- Integrated Wireless Poller: Monitor wireless devices to control security for more wireless technology
- Full health control and hardware usage to prevent network hardware issues
SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor Tips:
- Using the OrionUpgradeBuddyTool application, you can keep network access stats up-to-the-minute with NPM updates.
Hard Drive: 20GB
OS: Windows 2003 or higher (x86 and x64) with IIS installed and running in 32-bit mode
Additional OS Components: .Net Framework 3.5
Database: SQL Server 2005 SP1 or 2008 (Express, Standard, or Enterprise)
- The recommended operating system for installing this version of SolarWizard is Windows Server 2016.
- If you intend to join the Domain Windows server, it is recommended that you install the software before the Join operation.
- Use Run as Administrator at all stages.
- If you are monitoring over 100 Nodes, it is recommended to use a separate SQL Server.
- If you are interested in using separate SQL Server, 2014 and 2016 versions of Microsoft SQL software are recommended.
After installing the software, bring up the Run window and go to services.msc, then stop all Solarwinds Orion software services. After stopping services, run Crack to run as asministartor and wait for the message to be successful.
Start following the Solarwinds Orion service after seeing the successful Kirk operation message. Wait a little until the software is up and you can use the services.
Crack and explanations for installing and activating this version have been prepared by Mr. Amir-Abbas Nazari.
SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor (NPM) 12.0.1
SolarWinds Orion Package 12.1
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir