Siemens Solid Edge is a collection of easy and affordable software that is used in all aspects of the product development process, including 3D design, simulation, construction, and design management. Solid Edge combines the speed and simplicity of direct modeling with flexibility and control of parametric design that is built with synchronous technology.
Siemens Solid Edge features:
- Create a fast and flexible design: Start a seamless 2D and 3D design without boring planning
- A quick response to the design changes in the final step: Easily create changes to the 3D CAD models
- Edit 3D CAD data: Execute files from other 3D CAD systems
- Improved design from other 3D CAD models: Using design details to design other models to save time when creating new designs
- Edit multiple parts simultaneously
- Simulation preparation: Preparation of a model for finite element analysis
- Fast and flexible component modeling
- The availability of a suite of scalable solutions
- Work management and workflow
- Advanced sheet metal design
- 2D Quick Draw Production
- Beautiful rendering of real models
To see the full Solid Edge to here , see.
Windows 7 Enterprise, Ultimate, or Professional (64-bit only) with Service Pack 1
Windows 8 or 8.1 Pro or Enterprise (64-bit only)
Windows 8 (home) and Windows 8 RT are not supported
Internet Explorer 10 or 11 (IE 8 meets minimum requirements)
8GB of RAM
Screen Resolution: 1280 x 1024
true color (32-bit) or 16 million colors 24-bit
Listed in the Readme.txt file.