Siemens NX is an integrated software for product, engineering and production design that helps you deliver better, faster, and more efficiently your products. With new and improved functionality, the latest NX version enhances speed and performance throughout product development. See how NX CAD, CAM and CAE can speed up your design, engineering and manufacturing processes.
Features Siemens NX:
- Advanced solutions for conceptual design, 3D modeling documentation
- Multi-disciplinary simulation for structure , motion, thermal, flow and physical applications
- Complete production solutions for molding, machining and quality inspection
- New and improved capabilities for 2D design, modeling, drafts and documentation, industry specific design
- Body design tool: A collection of aerospace design tools
- Sophisticated forms design
- Accelerate concept design with NX layout
- Increase tool life with new cutting methods
- Full Cycle Productivity Design : More Speed and Flexibility with Industry-Specific Design Tools and New User Interaction Options
- Enhanced technology for 2D design
- Design and complete visualization of the layout using the Siemens platform
See Siemens PLM NX for full details.
64-bit (x64) processor
Windows 7 operating system
8GB of RAM or more
Screen resolution: 1280 x 1024 or higher, widescreen format
Free disk space for Femap installation: 800 MB for Femap Standalone; 1.5 GB for Femap with NX Nastran; 3.125 GB for Femap with all options
In the text file inside the Crack folder is available.
! The new edition of the software has changed quite a bit.
The latest version is presented in two single, integrated versions with the latest update, but it seems that the installation time for the update is only more than three times the installation of the integrated version!
The only update is the ability to update versions 1847 to 1855 to the latest version.
The latest version of Windows: 6.83 GB
The latest version of Linux: 6.32 GB