Siemens LMS Virtual.Lab is an integrated multi-body and three-dimensional simulation software that simulates and optimizes the performance of mechanical systems for structural integrity, noise and vibration, durability and dynamic systems. Using the Siemens LMS Virtual.Lab software, engineering teams are able to do the following:
- Build exact simulation model
- Simulation of mechanical design behavior
- Quickly evaluate and replace multiple design
- Optimize the layout before making the sample
- Accurate identification of weaknesses
- Explore multiple designs
Features and Features Siemens LMS Virtual.Lab:
- Finite Element Acoustics : Providing a method for simulating acoustic, helping you predict and improve system noise and noise. The finite element of vocal theory is a weak and complete acoustic vibrational simulation to determine how to influence the structure of audio sources.
- NVH Response Analysis : Easy simulation tool for predicting noise and vibration behavior of a component, sub system or complete model under operational loading conditions.
- Structural correlation and pre-test analysis : When measuring physical structures, use the specific information of a finite element model to define the optimal measurement path. After a good test of the data of the physical models available, the structural correlation analysis allows you to determine the geometric and dynamic quantities.
- Advanced Optimization: Includes additional optimization techniques as well as multi-purpose optimization and robust design drawings
- SEA + : SEA + software is developed by InterAC, which simulates medium and high frequency vibration and noise (N & V) sound.
- FEA Pre / Post : Standard configuration for linear, nonlinear, simulation engineers, finite element analysis using industry standard solvers
To view full Siemens LMS Virtual.Lab information Here See
Windows 7 SP1 64-bit or Windows 8.1 64-bit
RAM: 4 GB minimum
Graphics: Nvidia Quadro FX 4500
Hard disk: At least 100 GB of disk space with 7200 rpm or higher
First, copy the LMS_RLM_Server folder in the Crack folder to the root of the C drive and run the server_install.bat file. Go to the Windows Variable Environment section and enter the following information in the User variable field:
Variable name: LMS_LICENSE
Variable value: 5053 @ localhost
Now install the software, and if you request a server license, enter the Variable value shown above, then copy and replace the crack files in the default paths in the Readme file; Finally, restart Windows and run the program. For the first time, the configuration message is displayed, which should select the required configurations.
Version 13.6 has been installed on 64-bit Windows 10 on May 5th and has been successfully activated; version 13.8 is also available for installation and activation from the above method.
Siemens LMS Virtual.Lab Rev 13.8 Win64
(Siemens LMS Virtual.Lab 13.8 APPSnDOC (Documentation
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir
4.69 + 4.22 GB
no rating based on votes