Serviio is a powerful software for launching a media server on the internal network. With this app, you can render and prepare audio, video, and image streams for presentation on various devices such as TVs, Blu-ray players, game kinocels or even smartphones. In fact, there are computer media servers on which the media server software, such as the Serviio, is installed, and other devices on the network request to broadcast the desired media to the server. The media player station renders it to the device according to the type of device requesting the codec. Of course, note that streaming on multiple devices at the same time is definitely a media server or media server that needs to have the power of hardware, otherwise you will face a sharp drop in speed and reduced server performance.
The list of audio, video, and video formats supported by this software is as follows:
Audio: MP3 (.mp3), MP2 (.mp2), Windows Media Audio (.wma), AAC (.m4a), OGG (.ogg, .oga), FLAC (.flac), Wawpack (.wv), Musepack (.mpc), Monkey’s Audio (.ape)
Video: MPEG-1 (.mpg, .mpeg), MPEG-2 PS (.mpg, .mpeg, vob, mod), MPEG-2 TS (.ts, .m2ts), MPEG-4 (.mp4, m4v, AVI (.avi, .divx), Windows Media Video (.wmv, .asf), Matroska (.mkv), Flash (.flv, .f4v), DVR-MS (.dvr, .dvr-ms) , WTV (.wtv), OGG (.ogv, .ogm), 3GP (.3gp), RealVideo (.rm, .rmvb)
Image: JPEG (.jpg, .jpeg), GIF (.gif), PNG (.png), RAW (.arw, .cr2, .crw, .dng, .raf, .raw, .rw2, .mrw,. nef, .nrw, .pef, .srf, .orf)
Playlist: PLS (.pls), M3U (.m3u, .m3u8), ASX (.asx, .wax., .Wrx), WPL (.wpl)
Subtitles: SubRip (.srt, .txt), SSA / ASS (.ssa, .ass), MicroDVD (.sub, .txt), SAMI (.smi), VTT (.vtt), MOV open text
Features of Serviio:
- Stream audio, video (SD and HD), images, files in the same format as real or rendered live
- The ability to stream online content from sources like RSS feeds, streaming audio and video from television networks, web pages
- Supports commonly used streaming formats
- Supports subtitles in a variety of formats
- Auto Browser for the Media Library when adding, deleting or updating media files on the server, or even when updating the file metadata.
- Support for raw or RAW digital cameras
- Extensive options for browsing and scrolling files in the Media Library
- Supports multiple editable profiles for rendering
- Extract metadata from media files in your preferred way
- Support for thumbnail images for videos, covers for CDs and DVDs and …
- Ability to classify films and serials in different groups
- Auto-categorize based on your last observation (for example, the last part of a series you’ve seen)
- Includes Windows, Linux, Macs (with the ability to install the server portion on a platform and client version on other platforms)
512 MB of memory or more
150 MB of disk space, when using transcoding make sure there is at least 1GB free (depending on the original file size)
if on Linux, Java 8 must be installed . Windows and OSX come with Java runtime aready included in the installation .
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir
Windows version: 160 MB
Mac OS version: 128 MB