Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers is a collection of the latest drivers for Realtek audio cards. Using these drivers improves playback quality, audio recording, bug fixes and better compatibility with new operating systems. Also, the use of new audio systems such as Dolby Digital, DTS and surround sound requires updating your computer’s audio drivers. By installing these drivers on the system, a setup and management software is also installed on the system, which will allow you to apply different settings for recording and playback.
For example, by installing Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers, you will be able to set the audio from the front and back of the case to audio. Define the speakers for digital Dolby systems. Allows you to apply live effects on the input sound of the headset as well as the sounds that are playing from the speakers of the handset. You can determine the frequency and intensity of the sound and determine how much noise is eliminated in the sound. In cases where you want a higher quality headset to hear the listener, you can use the headset conference mode to increase the volume. These settings are for one time and can be changed at any time.
Features Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers:
- Full compatibility with Windows 10
- WaveRT-based voice functions
- Compatible with WAX 1.0 and 2.0
- Compatibility with Direct Sound 3d, A3D, I3D2 and HRTF 3d
- Supports 7.1 + 2 channel audio systems suitable for voip and gaming
- Has a graphical control panel
- Supports 26 sound effects for various environments such as stadiums, salons and more.
- 26-Band Equalizer
- Possibility to eliminate environmental noise and sound when recording sound
- Remove sound reflection during recording
- Supports Dolby Sound and Surround Sound
Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10
Memory (RAM): 256MB of RAM required.
Hard Disk Space: 50MB of free space required.
Processor: Intel Pentium III or later .
These versions are free.
Password (s): www.downloadly.ir