Radmin is a fast and secure remote control and access software. This software enables you to work on multiple computers remotely using a simple graphical interface. With the support of the NT security model and localization in each language, you can work in File and Tilting sharing mode. Radmin includes full support for Windows Vista, file transfer, text and voice chat, Windows security, 256-bit AES encryption for all data, remote network access, multi-monitor support, and a unique direct-transfer display technology.
Radmin Features and Features:
- Phone Book for storing connectivity information
- Support for dragging and dropping folders that allow the user to organize a remote computer and change settings for individual records.
- All Phone Book records are stored in a file that you can get from it.
- Multilingual User Interface: Includes a multilingual engine for using the language module available for download on the Famatech site.
- Server Scanner: A high-speed multidisplay scanner that allows users to set the host from the phonebook while running.
- Easy file transfer between computers
- Restart and shutdown your computer remotely with two mouse clicks
- Run the program and command on a remote computer using a command line interface
- Voice chat using microphone and speaker
Radmin 3 has no special hardware requirements. If your computer is capable of running Windows 95 or higher, the Radmin Viewer 3.x will run. It even runs on a 486 computer with 8 MB of RAM.
Radmin Viewer 3.x requirements:
Will run on Windows 10/8/7 / Vista / XP / 2012/2008/2003/2000 / ME / 98/95 / NT4.0 (32-bit) and Windows 8/7 / Vista / XP / 2012/2008 / 2003 (64-bit)
Radmin Server 3.x requirements:
Will run on Windows 10/8/7 / Vista / XP / 2012/2008/2003/2000 (32-bit) and Windows 8/7 / Vista / XP / 2012/2008/2003 (64-bit)
Running Voice Chat will require a sound card, speakers and a microphone.
Radmin will still work well even if the monitor, mouse and keyboard are not connected to the remote computer. However, some computers do not boot successfully without a keyboard plugged in.
For All Operating Systems (Win9x / ME / NT / 2000 / XP / 2003 Server / Vista / 7/2008 Server):
The computer should have TCP / IP (the most-used protocol for networking computers) installed.
Windows NT 4.0:
Service pack 6 or higher is required.
Windows 2000 SP4 / XP / 2003 Server / Vista / 7/2008 Server:
Administrator rights or elevated privileges are required to install Radmin Server.
Readme.txt file inside the Crack folder.
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir