Oracle Primavera is one of the best, strongest, most trusted applications for project management, design and implementation. This software is a perfect solution for managing projects and designs in any size and size with any degree of difficulty.
Primavera software is also used for scheduling and controlling various projects. In the construction, industrial and software projects where various activities are carried out on a regular basis, this software can also be used to schedule and control the project and estimate the cost of those projects.
The premium product of Primavera P3, the Oracle product in its various forms, is used by 25% of the world’s heavy industry. Nearly 40% of public contractors use Primavera with an annual income of $ 5-10 million. In comparison, the P6 software did not participate in the CFMA 2008 manufacturing industry in the United States. Changes in the Primavera P6 version compared to the Primavera P3 version relate to moving shortcuts underDOS to icons for mouse clicks.
Features and Features of Primavera:
– Having an environment suitable for updating and comparing the expected and actual situation
– Group Projects
Definition of Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
– Define and assign calendar calendar
– Filter and Organize
– Earned Value Indicators
-Global Chang changes
– Defining the Network of Activities
– Define time constraints (Constraint)
– Defining, allocating and leveling resources (Resource)
– Resource Curve Assignment
– Definition and allocation of inflation at the cost of utilizing resources
– Hammok and WBS activities and …
: Operating Systems
Windows XP Professional
: Recommended Hardware
Pentium 1 GHz or newer
512 MB of ram
500 MB of free hard-disk space
Internet Explorer 5.5 SP2 or higher
The image installation guide is included in the Readme file.
Version 16.1 has been installed and tested on March 15, 2010 in Windows 10 64-bit; version 17.7 also has the same installation method.