After KMPlayer’s author and developer left the project, he began designing another software, named PotPlayer, and this time both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. Compared to KMPlayer, this player has a higher speed and stability, and has higher playback quality, while still enjoying all of its features. Of course, this player also has common problems with Korean players, and disappoints its users in some versions.
Features and Features of the PotPlayer Player:
– High speed and stability
– Playback of various audio and video formats with different codecs
– Ability to play defective files by passing through problematic sections
– Supports a variety of subtitle formats
– Has several main shells of software and a large number of separate shells
– Ability to capture video from a player
– Has various image aspect ratio settings for FullScreen image
– Automatically detect files in a folder and add them to the directory
PotPlayer Player Tips:
– Version 1.6 is the first full-fledged and stable version of the program, and we also only provide stable releases.
– At the end of the installation, you can download additional codecs that have a small amount when you enable the Install additional codec check box.
– The image ratio is in the default mode in PotPlayer for free; in some cases, the image may be displayed in an abnormal way; for the ratio shown is the same as the original video file, execute the program, right-click on the screen, and select the Fit Aspect Ratio choose to video. Ctrl + F5 is also the shortcut to this task.
– To change the subtitle font, press the F5 key to enter the program settings, now go to the Subtitle section and then Font Style and set its font and size.
Windows XP • Windows XP 64-bit • Windows Vista • Windows Vista 64-bit • Windows 7 • Windows 7 64-bit • Windows 8 • Windows 8 64-bit • Windows 10 • Windows 10 64-bit
This software is free and does not have any time and structure restrictions.
Password (s): www.downloadly.ir
32-bit version: 27 MB
64-bit version: 27 MB