Paragon Hard Disk Manager, a product of Paragon Software, is one of the most powerful software for hard disk partitioning or management. With this software you can easily perform tasks from the hard drive backup or restore files. Paragon Hard Disk Manager can also completely erase the hard drive so that its files can no longer be restored.
Features and Features of Paragon Hard Disk Manager:
- Auto Backup
- One solution is a comprehensive and integrated to backup and restore disaster , partitions , manage data and transfer them
- Connect and work with the virtual machine as if they were a physical disk for partitioning , and the ability to support and maintain files in the virtual machine
- Support for GPT (GUID Partition Table) disks
- Support for Microsoft dynamic disks (simple, spanned, striped, mirrored, RAID-5)
- Support for Windows Storage Spaces
- Supports Apple Boot Camp configurations
- Management is easy from several systems operating on a system
- Clear ssd are : the destruction of the irreversible data secure on- device storage SSD
- Use 10 different algorithms to erase data on disk
Paragon Hard Disk Manager Software Tips:
- This software has full features of Paragon partition Manager.
- The Premium version is the best version of this software compared to the Business, Suite and Professional versions. See comparing versions here .
Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP SP3
Windows Server 2012 R1
Windows Server 2012 R2
Windows 2011 Small Business Server
Windows Server 2008 Family
Windows Server 2003 Family
Windows 2000 Professional
Windows 2000 Family Server
CPU: Intel Pentium or compatible, 300 MHz or higher
RAM: At least 256 MB of RAM (512 or higher recommended)
Disk space: 250 MB (Additional installation space (up to 1GB) will be required)
Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
Read the Readme.txt file.
Latest versions of Windows XP compatible:
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
32-bit version: 147 MB
64-bit version: 163 MB