NI Circuit Design Suite is one of the most powerful analytical, design and manufacturing software for electrical and electronic circuits. Many electronics-loving ones are well acquainted with the Electronic Workbench software and are well aware of their ability to design circuitry and solving affiliated problems. The National Instruments developer, with its full range of applications and the need for many changes, has now released a new version of the software called NI Circuit Design Suite, which basically includes two NI Multisim and NI Ultiboardis. The purpose of integrating two software under the name of the unit is to provide an integrated package that most users can meet. The software in earlier versions, called EWB, or the Electronic WorkBench, was built by National Instrument, the NI. The company has also introduced other powerful software such as LabView.
Multisim is designed to design electronic circuit boards and simulate circuitry with virtual testing and implementation. This software has the capability to design your circuit in the software and stream the circuit and see the circuit output. This makes it unnecessary for you to run the circuit in hardware and prevent additional costs. This software has a library of various types of circuit design equipment. From capacitors to various switches to ohm meters and voltmeter, multi-model oscilloscope and multi-meter …. All of this software is available to you virtual.
The Ultiboard software is a powerful virtual environment for tracking current in the circuit so that it simulates very smoothly the schematic layer of the Multisim software and tracks the output stream and can output the output to the actual printed circuit With Ultiboard, you can build a PCB or PCB circuit. You will find that the power of this software is in some cases much better than other software like Orcad.
One of the important features of this software in the field of electronics is the simulation of digital circuits and logic gates, the library for digital components in this software is much more complete than other software of the same level.
One of the other notable examples of this software is the ability to analyze and graphic the designs. It’s also worth noting that this software has been designed for step-by-step as well as full-featured bass guidance.
Features and Features of the NI Circuit Design Suite :
– Integration and interaction between two NI Multisim and NI Ultiboard software
– Easy to use simulation prototype circuits
– Accurate and professional simulation
– Designed with an intuitive and cost-effective design tool easily
– Reduced design errors with analog simulation capabilities
– Precise measurement and interpretation of the circuit with variable values
– Support for various designs
– New magic circuits and manufacturer models
– Powerful in analyzing the best cases
Capture and capture
– Possibility of supporting the bass guidance
– Full support for step-by-step designs
– A complete archive of circuits and facilities
– Possibility to display experiments and quick signals.
– The use of standard integration tools.
– Improving the graphical interface and making the design environment more beautiful
– 3D viewing capabilities of the circuit
– Simulate circuits powered by intermittent feed
– Draw and simulate circuit in a few pages
NI Circuit Design Suite Software Tips:
– This version is provided with full crack and installed and tested by the download.
– Two activators provided also enable other products from National Instruments.
: Operating Systems
(Windows XP (32-bit
(Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit
(Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit
(Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-bit
(Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit
(Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit
(Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit
Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
: Recommended Hardware
Pentium 4 / M class microprocessor or equivalent
(512MB of memory (256 MB minimum
2GB of free hard disk space;
Open GL capable 3D graphics card recommended; SVGA resolution video adapter with 800 × 600 video resolution minimum, 1024 × 768 or higher preferred
NI LabVIEW 2013 or 2014; to develop a custom tool based on LabVIEW for use in Multisim
Start installing the software and run the NI License Activator 1.2 file in the 1Crack folder to create the required serial number and click Generate Serial Number from the Option menu; after installation, install the service pack and then the NI License file Activator 1.2_DownLoadLy.iR.exe and right-click on the options that you need to activate them.
Password (s): www.downloadly.ir