LightWave 3D is a 3D computer graphics software designed by NewTek. This software is used in film, television, motion graphics, digital matte painting, visual effects, video game development, product design, architectural visualization, virtual production, music videos, previews and advertising. LightWave is a software package used for rendering 3D, animated and static images.
The software includes a fast rendering engine that supports advanced features such as true reflection, radiosity, caustics and 999 render node. The 3D modeling component supports both multiple modeling and subsurface levels. The animation components have features such as reverse kinematics and defaults for character animation, particle system and dynamics. Developers can extend LightWave capabilities using a built-in SDK that provides Python and LScript (proprietary scripting language) scripts and C languages.
Features and features of LightWave 3D software:
- Blobby metabolism for things like water and mercury , including reflection or fracture surface settings
- Transparent and flexible materials including complete internal reflection algorithms
- Multifunctional underground dispersion materials for materials such as wax or plastic
- Realistic skin, including subsurface scatter and multi-layer skin
- Sprays that are capable of reproducing effects such as fire .
- Metal and reflector materials using energy-saving algorithms
- Shadow range for simulating cloud or fog
- 64-bit: Windows 7 through Windows 10 64-bit Edition
- Intel® Core ™ 2 or AMD Athlon ™ II Processor (or better)
- 64-bit System RAM: 4GB minimum
- Available USB Port (for users with existing hardware dongles)
Read the Readme.txt file.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
Windows version: 474 MB
Mac OS Version: 153 MB