NetBalancer is a traffic monitoring tool that performs any Internet activity, including when downloading a client or client torrent while downloading a file. Just use NetBalancer to reduce your network priority . With NetBalancer, you can specifically choose how much you want to limit the traffic in the process.
Features of NetBalancer:
- For each process, upload a download and / or priority or network restriction
- Manage the priorities and constraints of each network adapter separately
- Set the download and submit the network priority or limit for each process
- Supported Priorities: High, Normal, Low, Block, Ignore, Limit, Drop, Delay
- Download priorities and restrictions automatically from a file on the network
- Automatically download rules from a file on the network
- Define the exact network traffic rules
- Commercial use
- Grouping Local Network Computers and Traffic Balance
- Protect all settings and preferences with a password to prevent unauthorized changes
- View all system processes with the speed and speed of your network traffic
- View current connections for each process
- Download and send accurate traffic history for each process from the first installation of NetBalancer
- Display system traffic as a graph
- Displays network traffic in the system tray
- 64-bit native support for best performance
- Full IPv6 support
- Set global traffic restrictions
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10
The Readme file is included in the Crack folder.
The existing crack enables the software, but some of it will remain inactive; it will be full-fledged.
Password (s): www.downloadly.ir