There are several ways to check and manage emails; Microsoft’s solution is to provide two regular versions of Windows, as well as a complete version of the Office Outlook suite. Mozilla Foundation, which all know it as Firefox, offers an open and powerful software, Mozilla Thunderbird, for managing emails. Mozilla Thunderbird also has email and chat features. Also, if you own the site, you can manage the emails of your site and your customers using this program without visiting Webmail.
Features of Mozilla Thunderbird Software:
– Simple and easy interface
– Superior security like the rest of Mozilla’s products
– Ability to charge emails and place digital signatures
– Full search in emails and news
– Various application extensions
– Manage and categorize emails with full settings
– Compatibility and coordination with other software. Email management and the ability to log information into software.
– Ability to detect and spam and prevent them from entering
– Compatibility of all emails
– Possibility of site newsletters or newsgroups
– Full support for Persian language
Mozilla Thunderbird Tips:
– Trial versions of the program will never be placed on the site, and only the final version will be presented.
Unlike Firefox, this program does not have a completely Persian version.
– The last version of the program is always placed on the main page of the Mozilla site, with a delay of its FTP.
Windows XP SP3
Windows Server 2003
Please note that while the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 can be used to run Thunderbird, only 32-bit builds of Thunderbird are supported at this time.
Pentium 4 or newer processor that supports SSE2
1GB of RAM
200MB hard drive space
This software is free and does not have any time and structure constraints.
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir