MKVToolNix is the powerful software for managing advanced video formats; publishing groups of video types on the Internet always choose the best possible format, both in terms of volume and in terms of quality and other features at the high level. Until many times, AVI format was the most commonly used video format, with the introduction and development of the MKV format (abbreviated as Matroska Multimedia Container, meaning the Matroska multimedia format) and various features along with the volume and quality of use, the use of this format has become widespread. The MKVToolNix open source software has been designed to convert formats such as DTS, AVI, FLV, MOV, MPG, VOB, MP4 to MKV format with various edits such as adding or removing subtitles and audio.
Features of MKVToolNix Software:
– The speed and efficiency of the software
– Convert different formats to MKV format without changing quality
– Supports various subtitle formats
– Ability to add multiplier or remove extra subtitle
– Compatibility with Persian subtitles
– Supports MKV multimedia formats and …
– Ability to extract, remove and add sound of movies
– Cut, paste, and … operations on files
The set of changes made to MKVToolNix is visible here .
MKVToolNix Program Tips:
– MKVToolNix is a cross-platform or multi-threaded software for different operating systems that we provide only for the Windows and Mac versions; editions provided for other operating systems can be downloaded here .
– This software is open source and free; therefore, there are no limits.
Supported Windows versions are XP and newer from the client OS line and Windows Server 2008 and later from the serever line.
This software is free and does not have any time and structure restrictions.
Password (s): www.downloadly.ir
32-bit version: 16 MB
64-bit version: 16 MB