First of all pack this package with .NET Framework Do not make mistakes. Installing .NET is only necessary for applications based on this framework, but software written with ++ C requires another package that we intend to introduce in this post. Developers when creating their language programs ++ Visual C Usually from ready libraries that suffix DLLs They are using. These files can be public and shared across different applications. Developers have two choices when they publish a program or they must DLLs Provide the necessary packages with the application itself or use the standard C ++ library, known as the Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable Package.
Features of Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable Package:
This package includes the CRT, C ++, ATL, MFC, OpenMP runtime and MSDIA libraries. Some Side By Side Assemblies This package is in the WinSXS folder operating system Windows is installed that runs on 64-bit Windows. Advantage of using this package, developing and fixing its bugs by Microsoft Is. This package has been updated regularly by Microsoft every few years, and it will improve its performance while fixing security bugs and bugs. Some of these packages are usually installed by installing each version of Windows, but new packages may need to be installed by installing new software.
This package is either installed or installed by the developer himself in the program package, or you encounter an error that is not related to the installation of this package and should be installed separately. Note that each version of this package may be by a number of Programs And it’s not that you install the latest version of it and all apps use it. So do not ever remove old packages. By removing old packages, all of the software that is dependent on it fails. So the best thing to do is to install all versions once and forever so you can easily imagine. In this post all versions are downloaded. We recommend downloading and installing all.
List of Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable Package components for 2005-2017:
• Microsoft Visual C ++ 2005 Redistributable v8.0.56336
• Microsoft Visual C ++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) v8.0.56336
• Microsoft Visual C ++ 2005 Redistributable v8.0.61001
• Microsoft Visual C ++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) v8.0.61000
• Microsoft Visual C ++ 2008 Redistributable – x86 v9.0.30729.17
• Microsoft Visual C ++ 2008 Redistributable – x64 v9.0.30729.17
• Microsoft Visual C ++ 2008 Redistributable – x86 v9.0.30729.6161
• Microsoft Visual C ++ 2008 Redistributable – x64 v9.0.30729.6161
• Microsoft Visual C ++ 2010 x86 Redistributable v10.0.40219
• Microsoft Visual C ++ 2010 x64 Redistributable v10.0.40219
• Microsoft Visual C ++ 2012 Redistributable (x86) v11.0.61030
• Microsoft Visual C ++ 2012 Redistributable (x64) v11.0.61030
• Microsoft Visual C ++ 2013 Redistributable (x86) v12.0.30501
• Microsoft Visual C ++ 2013 Redistributable (x64) v12.0.30501
• Microsoft Visual C ++ 2013 Redistributable (x86) v12.0.40664
• Microsoft Visual C ++ 2013 Redistributable (x64) v12.0.40664
• Microsoft Visual C ++ 2017 Redistributable (x86) v14.13.26020
• Microsoft Visual C ++ 2017 Redistributable (x64) v14.13.26020
Changes to this version:
• Supported operating systems: 32-bit and 64-bit.
• When installing the assembly, it will install: 32-bit versions of Microsoft Visual C ++ 2005-2008-2010-2012-2013-2017 Redistributable Package, 32-bit operating systems, and 32-bit and 64-bit versions. of Microsoft Visual C ++ 2005 -2008-2010-2012-2013-2017 Redistributable Package, is a 64-bit operating system.
• 1. 6 GHz or faster processor
• 1 GB of RAM (1.5 GB if running on a virtual machine)
• 10 GB of available hard disk space
• 5400 RPM hard drive
• DirectX 9-capable video card running at 1024 x 768 or higher display resolution
OS: Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008/7/8/10 (32/64-bit)
This application is free.
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir
Latest version: 36 MB
0 based on votes