One of Microsoft’s Server Server software projects, which is actually a subset of the Office suite, is a powerful Microsoft Exchange Server application that is primarily used to create and manage Mail Server. Sending, receiving and managing emails as well as managing contacts and calendars is done by Exchange Server. This app enables access to mail over the Internet by connecting to an Outlook Web App or OWA Web server. The first version of the program was released in 1993 and then the first public release, Exchange Server 4.0, was released in 1996 and has become the best choice for creating mail servers.
Features and features of Microsoft Exchange Server software :
– Has full capabilities for sending and receiving and managing mail and contacts
– View and manage mails using a variety of desktop tools and their interfaces
– Ability to create a public folder for sharing incoming and outgoing mail
– Full synchronization with various versions of Office suite
– High security of email sending and receiving system
– Quick and advanced search for letters
– Support for very large storage space
– High speed of receipt and delivery of mail
– Create access levels and a variety of management settings
Microsoft Exchange Server Application Tips :
– The contracted version is the original version of Microsoft and is provided without the slightest manipulation.
– Since 2013 version of this software does not support MAPI protocol.
See the software and hardware requirements here .
The required serial is contained in the Readme.txt file.
Detailed specifications of the submitted versions:
Exchange Server Standard / Enterprise 2019 Multilanguage Cumulative Update 3 x64
Release Date: 2019-09-17
MSDN Name: mu_exchange_server_2019_cumulative_update_3_x64_dvd_8af30956.iso
VLSC Name: SW_DVD9_Exchange_Svr_2019_CU_3_MultiLang_Std_Ent_.iso_MLF_X22-18612.ISO
5.85 GB before and 1.87 GB after compression