MedCalc is a statistical software for biomedical research that can analyze and evaluate a variety of system performance curves with a rich set of functions, diagrams and advanced modules. MedCalc is designed to meet the requirements and requirements of natural and biomedical research with respect to project statistical computation analysis. The software provides the tools and facilities needed to analyze system performance characteristic (ROC) curves, data mapping and statistical computing.
MedCalc is capable of reading and displaying precise data imported from Excel, SPSS, DBase, Lotus or exited from SYLK, DIF, and text files, with an integrated spreadsheet of over 100,000 lines. The MedCalc data browser manages data, notes, texts and graphs well. An important feature of this software is its ability to analyze ROC curves. MedCalc can produce ROC curve diagrams with 95% confidence and determine the area below the graph. MedCalc can scan for missing data, create subgroups, and calculate rankings as a percentage. You can also design a report from your statistical calculations and put the data side by side.
Features and Features of MedCalc Software:
- Integrated spreadsheet with over 100,000 rows
- Read and display data imported from Excel, SPSS and other statistical and computational software
- Analyze data and perform mathematical and statistical calculations
- Design and analysis of ROC curve diagrams
- Offline and Online Help Documents
- Various functions for detailed analysis of graphs
- Built-in data browser for data management
- Create subtitles for charts
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10
Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012 (all 32-bit and 64-bit versions supported)
at least 512 MB of RAM
about 20 MB of free hard disk space.
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
32 bit: 23 MB
64-bit: 15 MB