MathWorks manufactures the most complete computer computing software; its original application, which is actually an ID, is MATLAB (stands for Mat rix Lab oratory, Matrix Lab), one of the most advanced numerical and mathematical computing software and an advanced programming language. It is fourth and allows visualization and drawing of functions and data. The MATLAB icon and logo, which are also identical to the manufacturer’s logo, were extracted from the wave equation, the L-shape membrane, and the special functions. Mathematica’s competitors include Mathematica, Maple and Mathcad.
Features and features of MathWorks MATLAB software :
– Perform a variety of heavy and complex mathematical calculations
– Development environment for managing code, files and data
– Discovering faster ways to get to the solution
– Types of mathematical functions for linear algebra, statistics, Fourier analysis, optimization, filtering, numerical integration, etc.
Draw graphical functions in two-dimensional and three-dimensional form for visualizing information
– Design and build user interfaces under C ++, C or Java programming languages
– Ability to test and accurately measure functions and graphs
– Ability to process communication signal, image and video
– Different toolkits from engineering companies for specific applications such as telecommunication, control, fuzzy, estimation, statistics, data collection, system simulation, neural network, probability, etc.
– Computational biology
Windows 7even or newer, Windows Server 2012 (R2) or 2016 / Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, 16.04 LTS, and 17.10, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 and 7, SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 12 or Server 12
Size: 26.1 Gb
– Windows Server 2008 R2 is not supported as of R2018a.
– Support for Windows 8.1 will be discontinued as of R2018b.
– Ubuntu 17.10 is supported as of R2018a.
– SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 is supported as of R2018a.
: Operating Systems
Windows 7 Service Pack 1
Windows Server 2012
Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1
Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2
Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
Qualified distributions *:
Ubuntu 14.04 LTS through 15.10
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 and 7 **
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11 and 12 ***
Debian 7.x, 8.x
Any Intel or AMD x86-64 processor With Polyspace, 4 cores is recommended
: Disk Space
2 GB for MATLAB only, 4-6 GB for a typical installation
2 GB With Simulink, 4 GB is recommended
With Polyspace, 4 GB per core is recommended
No specific graphics card required.
Hardware accelerated graphics card supporting OpenGL 3.3 with 1GB GPU memory is recommended.
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
For the 2015 version use the following series;
About installing the Linux version: (Mr. Reza Mansouri’s help)
After copying the crack files, add these two lines to your bashrc so you don’t get any errors.
export PATH = / usr / local / MATLAB / R2017a / bin: $ PATH
alias matlab = ‘LD_PRELOAD = / usr / lib64 / libstdc ++. so.6 matlab -desktop’
Windows 2017b version has been installed and successfully activated on November 14, 96 in Windows 10 64 bit.
MathWorks MATLAB R2019b v220.127.116.110202 x64
MathWorks MATLAB R2019b v18.104.22.1680202 Linux64
MathWorks MATLAB R2019b v22.214.171.1240202 macOS x64
(Mathworks MATLAB R2018b 9.5.0 x64 (Include Text Analytics Toolbox
Mathworks MATLAB R2018b 9.5.0 Linux64
MathWorks MATLAB R2017b Win64
MathWorks MATLAB R2017b Linux64
MathWorks MATLAB R2017b (126.96.36.1993579) macOS
MathWorks MATLAB R2016b Win64
MathWorks MATLAB R2016b Linux64
MathWorks MATLAB R2016b macOS
Mathworks MATLAB R2015b x86 (latest 32 bit version)
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
64-bit version of Windows: 20.3 GB
Linux Version: 16.9 GB
Mac version: 16.5 GB
32-bit version of Windows: 7 GB