MAMP is the empirical and professional version of the Classic Local Classroom environment. This software is designed for web developers and professional programmers . MAMP PRO allows you to easily install and manage your development environment. MAMP installs a local server environment in your computer in seconds. This app is free and easy to install. This application does not compromise any existing Apache installation that is running on your system. Like a Linux distribution, MAMP is a combination of free software and is also offered free of charge. MAMP is released under the GNU General Public License, and so can be freely distributed within the boundaries of this license.
Features of MAMP:
- Improved GUI with Sidebar Finder
- Integrated editor for editing source files and viewing images, PDF
- Preview mobile websites with a specialized iOS app
- App updates for popular components: PHP, phpMyAdmin, CURL, and OpenSSL
- Searchable web browser with site preview
- Save and restore server settings for individual hosts
- Customizable toolbar for frequently required functions
- Manage all project assets with a new asset window
- Multi-PHP: Run different versions of PHP simultaneously. MAMP Pro always provides multiple versions of PHP.
- Virtual Server: You can set and test any number of virtual servers without compromising on your operating system
- Dynamic DNS: Allow external access. With MAMP PRO, you can easily connect your local server to the Internet with a dynamic DNS provider.
Requirements: – Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 7
Mac Platform: Intel, 64-bit OS X 10.10 or later
Use the code in the Serial.txt file to register the software.
Password (s): www.downloadly.ir
Windows version: 422 MB
Mac OS version: 372 MB