Lucion FileConvert is a useful software for converting scanned documents to standard and searchable pdf files. In some of the old institutions, such as companies with traditional organizational structures, the scanning of documents and archives in a computer is still used. As you know, scanned documents are images that are not searchable, you can not select text from them and use it in other software. Good readability, high volume and other related issues. What would be good if these documents were stored in standard pdf files and we could search inside these files, copy the text and other common tasks.
Lucion FileConvert is exactly the same. You can give the folder containing your scanned files to the program so that all of them are converted to standard PDF documents. Since the program extracts scanned images intelligently and through OCR technology, it does little work, but the result is satisfactory. The final pdf files have the same amount of digital books as their standard features, such as searchability, the ability to select text, the possibility of highlighted lines, and so on. This program can automatically search the specified path and identify and convert files that need to be converted.
- Batch convert scanned documents to pdf files
- Ability to search and select text in the final files
- Ability to use network scanners
- Auto-search on specified paths and automatic document conversion
- Simple and step-by-step vistas
- Ability to schedule heavy tasks for division between different days
- And …
– Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2003 (or newer). Full compatibility with 64-bit machines.
– CPU: 750 MHz *
– Memory: 500 MB minimum RAM; at least 1 GB recommended *
– Hard Drive Space: 100 MB
* Additional memory and CPU speed are strongly recommended for better OCR performance. FileConvert Pro Plus is optimized for up to four processor cores.
Register the software using the Keygen in the Crack folder.
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir
no rating based on votes