LISREL is a software for statistical analysis as well as factor analysis calculations and structural equation models. LISREL software is primarily used for analyzing covariance structures, and it is also used for correlation and covariance between measured variables. LISREL can estimate or deduce the values of factor loadings, variances, and errors of present variables, and this software can be used to perform exploratory factor analysis, second-order factor analysis, confirmatory factor analysis, and path analysis. The Lisrel software complements the SPSS software used in the humanities and social sciences. This software does graphical work better than SPSS software.
The Lisrel software is a robust and reliable software for multivariate analysis techniques from the multivariate regression analysis group, more precisely the expansion of the general linear model, which enables it to analyze multiple regression equations simultaneously. With the extensive capabilities of this software, the information will be made available to researchers in order to best evaluate and interpret the results of the final model.
Features of LISREL Software:
– Summary of data
– statistical analysis
– Factor analysis calculations
– Analysis of covariance structures
– Find the values of factor loadings, variances and error variables
– Having a good and efficient graphical interface
– Interpret the results of the final model
– Possibility of estimating linear structural relationships
– Ability to screen multivariate data
– Types of multivariate analysis
– Medium structure analysis
– Factor Analysis
– Path analysis
– Multisample analysis
Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir