JetBrains Rider is a new integrated development environment based on the IntelliJ platform and ReSharper. Rider supports .NET frameworks, the new kernel cross-platform .NET and mono-based projects. This feature allows you to create a wide range of applications such as desktop applications, services and libraries, Unity games, Xamarin applications, ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core web applications.
Features and Features of JetBrains Rider Environment:
- Providing over 2500 live code inspections, hundreds of field operations and refactoring by ReSharper and combining them with IntelliJ platform features and solid IDE
- Open, edit, build, run, and debug all kinds of .NET programs
- Runs on different operating systems such as Windows, Mac and Linux
- Provides numerous features of smart code editing features, such as completing different types of code, entering automated namespaces, automatically inserting braces and highlighting appropriate definitions
- Includes support for Git, Subversion, Mercurial, Perforce and TFS
- Work with SQL and Database without leaving Rider
- Database connectivity, editing schema and table data, executing queries and even analyzing schemas with UML charts
- Includes debugger that works with .NET, Mono and .NET Core applications
- Creating multiple debugging settings, joining external processes, setting and managing start and stop points, step up and out, run cursor, set time and evaluate expressions
Operating system (64-bit distributions only):
- Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 (.NET Framework 4.6.1 is required)
- The strong-name bypass feature must not be disabled
- min. Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz
- min. 4 GB
- recommended 8 GB or higher
- min. space: 2.5 GB
- using SSD instead of HDD is recommended for optimum performance
- 1024 × 768 minimum screen resolution
After installing the file with the jar extension in the Crack folder, copy it to the installation path and into the bin folder. There is a file with the vmoptions extension and the program name in the same folder (in 64-bit Windows, there is also a 64-bit file that is the same file); run it with Notepad. Add a command with the following format to the end of the command. A more detailed example is provided in the Readme file.
-javaagent: C: \ Program Files \ JetBrains \ Software \ bin \ jar file extension
Run the software and in the Activation Code section enter and approve the code in the text file and run the software.
Version 2019.1.3 is installed on Windows 10 64-bit on July 22, 98 and – as shown in the illustration – has been successfully activated.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
Windows version: 672 MB
Linux version: 781 MB
Mac version: 775 MB