JetBrains DataGrip is an integrated development environment (IDE) database that meets the specific needs of professional SQL and DBA developers.
Features and Features of JetBrains DataGrip Software:
- Smart Query Console: Allows you to run queries in different modes and provides a local history section to keep track of all activities.
- Efficient layout navigation : Allows you to jump to any table.
- Project Description: It gives you a long insight into how the queries and database engine work, so you can make your queries more efficient.
- Smart Code Completion: DataGrip provides text-sensitive code completion, and helps you write SQL code quickly. Complete table structure, external keys and even database objects
- Quick Analysis & Fix: Identify possible code bugs and suggest the best code to fix them.
- Reactivate SQL files: Fix all references in SQL code and help edit them. When you rename a variable, it updates it throughout the file. Even table names in the database are updated when references are renamed.
- Version Control Integration: Provides integrated support for all major version control systems: Git, SVN, Mercurial, etc.
- Edit CSV files as tables with instant preview changes
- Use diff display to quickly double-check local console history
- Supports running SQL query parameter, adding custom parameter templates using regular expressions
- Microsoft Windows 10/8/7 / Vista / 2003 / XP (64-bit incl.)
- 2 GB of RAM minimum
- 4 GB RAM recommended
- 1024 × 768 minimum screen resolution
After installing the file with the jar extension in the Crack folder, copy it to the installation path and into the bin folder. There is a file with the vmoptions extension and the program name in this folder; run it with Notepad. Add a command with the following format to the end of the command. A more detailed example is provided in the Readme file.
-javaagent: C: \ Program Files \ JetBrains \ Software \ bin \ jar file extension
Run the software and in the Activation Code section enter and approve the code in the text file and run the software.
The 2019.1 version was installed on April 10, 98 in Windows 10 64-bit and – as shown in the illustration – was successfully activated.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
Windows version: 363 MB
Linux version: 421 MB
Mac version: 417 MB