Landmark is a product of the Holly Burton Drilling and Evaluation Division, which launches the R5000. The release of the software simultaneously with the promotion of more than 70 products. Launching this software offers an unprecedented level of integration of oil and gas operators.
- An open source for innovation: The DecisionSpace environment allows you to create customized workflows for Landmark products. With this release, users will benefit from new features including drag-and-drop capabilities and enhanced view sharing for each application in the DecisionSpace environment.
- Simple data management: Operators can create sequels for future generations to maintain vital information.
- The OpenWorks R5000 also integrates two-dimensional and three-dimensional seismic data for workflow power.
- Superior science comment: Powerful Earth science programs upgrade. Among the new features specifically designed to increase the productivity of users when exploring, in PowerView software for surface interpretation, new tools allow collaboration for good planning, critical project capture and scenario information, in the new GeoProbe The industry’s leading industry for 3D interpretation and visualization, users can now access two-dimensional data directly from OpenWorks.
- Circulation of drilling and increasing productivity: The data entry form now matches for close proximity and the required turnover for a particular company can be customized.
- Estimated more accurate reserves: With new versions of NexoS and decision management (DMS), operators can better reduce uncertainty, combine risk factors, and business goals into workflow planning.
To see the full details Landmark in here , see.
Halliburton Landmark Engineer’s Desktop (EDT) 5000.14.0
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir