guthrie Arcv2CAD is one of Gutrhie’s simple and efficient tools for converting SHP to DWG and DXF formats. The shp format is one of the most popular information formats for GIS software. This format is called Ship Type, which if you browse the internet you can get many maps with this format. What this small program does is convert this format to those used in drawing software such as AutoCAD. AutoCAD and other standard mapping software open files in dwg and dxf format. Arcv2CAD is used to open Shape files in this program. The program does this with great accuracy, and the final output opens without the hassle of flaws in related software. You have different capabilities when converting.
Gutrhie’s other tools including CAD2Shape, dwgConvert, ShxConvert and HPGL2CAD are also included.
Features and Features of guthrie Arcv2CAD:
- View complete file type including x, y, z range coordinates, others and the number of records in it
- Ability to change the shape characteristics before converting, for example changing the style, width and height, etc.
- Z-axis longitudinal data retention in 3D
- Has command line version for batch operation
- Completely standalone and no need for ArcGis, ArcView, ArcMap, etc.
- Ability to exit the map guide
- Supports all 3D shapes
- Ability to import CSV and DBF data sources
- Ability to extrude two-dimensional shapes into three-dimensional objects
- Online guide
- Compatible with all gis software
- Supports latest versions of AutoCAD
- And …
guthrie Operating Systems: Windows
2003/2008/2012 / Citrix / XP / XP64 / Vista / Vista64 / Win7 / Win7x64 / Win8 / Win8x64
Most versions are activated using Keygen.
The series was installed and successfully activated on 1 December 97 in Windows 10 64-bit.
Arcv2CAD 7.0 A.41
CAD2Shape 7.0 A.41
dwgConvert 8.0 A.17
ShxConvert 4.0 A.20
HPGL2CAD 4.0 A.19
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir