EDIUS software was introduced by Canopus, a manufacturer of professional video editing and editing cards by the Japanese company, by Grass Valley (a subsidiary of American company Belden), by the company. By 2005, the software was released to the company.
EDIUS Pro is a professional video editing software and is one of the fastest apps in the world. This software does not have any limitation on the number, size, volume, quality and other features of the incoming files and allows you to work with a variety of multimedia formats.
Features of EDIUS Pro Software :
– Convenient interface with quick access to various editing tools
– Mix, assemble and perform various types of editing on various video formats supported by the latest technologies and quality standards.
– Full compatibility with the latest hardware, resulting in very high performance speeds of the software
– Support for the latest technologies used in all types of imaging cameras
– Image Stabilizer
– Advanced voice editing
– Apply all kinds of effects to images
– Capable of making professional menus for video discs and burning directly to DVD and Blu-Ray
– Ability to convert video formats to each other
EDIUS Pro app tips :
– This program is only available in 64-bit editing.
– From version 6.53 onwards, for EDIUS Pro, there is no complete crackdown, and the software has a 31-day time limit. To extend this period, there is a Trial Reset as well as a complementary tool for providing Persian and video tutorials using them, along with the program. A new way is also provided with the package.
– Updating this software is usually provided in two single, integrated formations, which we merely add to the integrated version.
– A complete package of DVD menus for the application is placed individually.
Windows 7 64-bit (Service Pack 1 or later), Windows 8 / 8.1 64-bit
Any Intel Core 2 or Core iX CPU. Intel or AMD single core CPUs with 3 GHz processor speed or faster multiple CPUs and / or multicore CPUs are recommended. SSSE3 (Supplementary SSE3) instruction set support required
(1GB RAM minimum (4 GB or more recommended
Requirements for RAM and video memory vary depending on the project format. For SD / HD projects: 4 GB or more RAM recommended. For 4K projects: 16 GB or more RAM recommended
: The maximum amount of RAM is based on the physical memory limits of each OS
Windows 8, Enterprise and Professional, 64-bit: 512 GB
Windows 8 64-bit: 128 GB
Windows 7, Ultimate, Enterprise, and Professional, 64-bit: 192 GB
(Windows 7, Home Premium, 64-bit: 16 GB (not recommended for complex 4K projects
(Windows 7, Home Basic, 64-bit: 8 GB (not recommended for projects with more than HD resolution)
Supporting higher resolution than 1024 × 768 32-bit. Direct3D 9.0c or later and PixelShader Model 3.0 or later is required
Requirements for video memory size when using GPUfx will vary depending on project format. For 10-bit SD projects: 1 GB or more recommended, for HD / 4K projects 2 GB or more recommended
Note: Requirements for video memory vary depending on the project format. See the Memory section above for details
6GB of hard disk space is required for installation
: Drive with ATA100 / 7,200 RPM or faster is required for video storage
Available hard disk space should be twice the size of the file to be edited
RAID-0 is recommended for HD and above resolution editing
A Blu-ray Disc writer is required when creating Blu-ray Discs
DVD-R / RW or DVD + R / RW drive is required when creating DVDs
Sound card with WDM driver support is required
In the educational video and the Readme file.
For version 7.53, first install the Ripper version and then apply the new crack.
Version 7.53 with the above method installed on September 30, 2010 in Windows 10 64-bit and successfully installed. (This version does not run on Windows 10 Bildes 1803)
The 8.53.3262 version of Windows 95 has been installed on 64-bit Windows 953 with a crack on August 24, 1997, and has been successfully activated.
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir
Main software: 680 MB
Depending of the menu DVD: 443 MB