Google will usually come up with the best of it when it comes to any area it’s entering. When released on September 2, 2008, the first version of the Google Chrome browser was a very weak browser that had many problems, but did not overlook the problem, as well as offer new and different features that were long before reaching the top of the world’s best browsers. Extremely fast speed in the execution of the program and the loading of pages, attractive interface, full coordination with a variety of technologies and … were the ones that made Chrome a lot more popular than other browsers.
Features and Features of Google Chrome Browser:
– Great ability to integrate Google search with the address bar (check the word and complete it before doing a search).
– Very high speed initial implementation of software
– Simplicity and at the same time the attractiveness of the interface
– Stability of the program even if you open so many pages
– Having a large number of application extensions
– Ability to install and enable or disable plug-ins without having to restart the software
– Has built-in PDF reader
– Ability to save pages as PDFs without the need for a plugin
– Has built-in flash player
Chrome browser tips:
– There are no trial versions of the program and only endorsements are presented.
– There are four official versions of Chrome, one as an online installer, and three other types are offline, with the difference that there are two options for auto-update, and the other is not possible, versions that can be automatically updated with two The exe and msi formats are available so that we have an exe version and an offline version without the ability to update.
– From version 37, the first 64-bit stable version has been released, both versions being presented separately.
– Usually shortly after the introduction of the new Adobe Flash Player, Chrome will also be updated to equip the latest Flash Player.
– This browser does not have an internal RSS reader unlike Firefox.
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later
Free disk space: 100 MB
RAM: 128 MB
Installing the typical version is Silent Installation, and it’s done only with the implementation.
If you are connected to the Internet and run an auto-update version, it will check before installing the latest version and download and install it if it has a newer version.
Windows Not Updatable
Linux & macOS
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir
32-bit version: 47 megabytes
64-bit version: 48 MB