GoodSync is the perfect software for synchronizing or syncing multiple folders together. No matter where the folders are located, your folders are anywhere, in your personal system, on the FTP server, on other computers on the network, and etc., GoodSync can easily match all the changes and files of the places you want. For example, you can choose to add a file to your system at any time, remove a file from it, or change any other changes, just like the changes in the other folder in your system or other places we mentioned, and vice versa If changes are made to the destination folder in the source folder, these changes also apply.
In fact, what this program does is holds the content of two or more folders exactly the same. You will make changes to any folder in this group. In other folders, these changes will also be reflected. One of the cool features of this software is the possibility of chain syncing. For example, you can synchronize a folder on computer A with another folder on a computer B, but not directly, yes, in the form of a chain, for example, a computer folder A With a USB drive, you synchronize USB content with the computer folder B. GoodSync has a lot of talent among its rivals, and there are programs that you’ll need to test once.
Features and Features of GoodSync:
- Full synchronization of folders, sub folders and files
- Automatic detection of changes including created, deleted, and other similar files
- One-way sink that is useful for duplication purposes
- Possibility to synchronize the chain of different locations
- High speed synchronization operation, while low memory consumption
- Syncing folders on servers and locations
- Possibility of advanced synchronization using filters (for example, based on volume, modification date and other patterns).
- Provide 64-bit version of the program
- Ability to determine folders in disks and mobile memory based on volume name
- No need to monitor files
- Ability to compress files and folders by synchronizing them
- Ability to copy locked files
- Ability to define the speed of copying files and folders
- And …
Windows XP • Windows XP 64-bit • Windows Vista • Windows Vista 64-bit • Windows 7 • Windows 7 64-bit • Windows 8 • Windows 8 64-bit • Windows 10 • Windows 10 64-bit
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
no rating based on votes