Free download EndNote X9 software organizes and stores resources and documents used in the research and research process and preparation of articles. The program provides the ability to search articles and documents at different sites, and the user manages and organizes them after saving them. There are standard templates for publishing articles on various databases and journals in EndNot which, in coordination with Word software, makes it easy to store the required format.
Features and Features of EndNote X9 Software :
- – Search online resources and articles at various sites
- – Ability to import and manage PDF files
- – Resource review for Thesis, Article, Book and …
- – Categorize resources and information for faster access
- – Easy and accurate search in research resources
- – Ability to find the full text of articles
- – Harmonization of articles with different publishing standards
- – Automatically add resources to a list of research papers with the ability to select templates based on different standards
- – Ability to categorize and organize shapes, tables and other graphic files
- – Ability to share articles at various databases
EndNote X9 for Windows system and hardware requirements
- Windows® XP SP3, Vista (32-bit / 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit / 64-bit), Windows 8.x (32-bit / 64-bit), and Windows 10 .
- Pentium 450 megahertz (MHz) or faster processor
- 180MB hard disk space available
- 256 MB of RAM
- CD-ROM drive required for installation – not required for download installation.
- Internet connection required to register for online access, search online databases, find full text and auto-update references.
- EndNote Libraries are compatible across Macintosh and Windows platforms.
- EndNote is Unicode compliant.
- To use MSI installation, it is necessary to have the latest Windows Updates installed.
Word processor compatibility
- EndNote is compatible with the following word processing and text formats:
- Microsoft Word and PowerPoint 2007, 2010 *, 2013 * (* 32 and 64 bit), Apache OpenOffice Writer 3.x, Partner Cite While You Write ™ integration with Wolfram Mathematica 8
EndNote X9 for Mac OS X system and hardware requirements
- Macintosh: 10.6.x (Snow Leopard), 10.7.x (Lion), 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), 10.9.x (Mavericks) & 10.10.x (Yosemite)
- Intel-based Macintosh
- Hard disk with 400 MB available
- Minimum 256 MB of available RAM
- Internet connection required to register for EndNote Web and search online databases, find full text and auto-update references.
- EndNote is Unicode compliant
- EndNote libraries are compatible on Windows and Macintosh platforms
- EndNote Web account included
- ** To update your Mac OS, go to “System Preferences / Software Update” or go to http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/ .
Word processor compatibility
- EndNote X7 is compatible with the following word processors:
- Cite While You Write: Microsoft® Word® 2008 (SP1), 2011. Updates for these word processors can be found at the Microsoft Office update website.
- Partner CWYW Integration: Apple Pages ’09; Wolfram Mathematica 8
- Format Paper: Word processors that save .rtf files: Word Perfect – versions 11, 12, 13, 14, Apple iWork Pages – versions 1, 2.x, 3.x, 4.x, WordPad – for supported Windows versions, TextEdit – for supported Macintosh OSX versions, OpenOffice.org – versions 1, 2.x, 3.x, Nissus Writer – Macintosh OSX version, Mellel – versions 1, 2.x, Format Paper: Word processors that save .odt files: OpenOffice .org – versions 1, 2.x, 3.x
For the X9 version, after the installation, copy and replace the file in the Crack folder at the installation location; disconnect and update the software to the Internet when you use it.