Proactive System Password Recovery is a password recovery utility that can help you recover your Windows password types and see hidden information like product IDs. The software also allows you to extract the wireless network encryption algorithm, such as WEP and WPA-PSK, and obtain VPN, RAS, dial-up, and remote access protocol password logins to the desktop. This software allows users logging on to the Windows operating system to quickly retrieve system password types and access to hidden software information.
Many users use the same password to protect their different accounts, or just change the number of letters. Proactive System Password Recovery automatically adds all the passwords that are in a system to your specific dictionary, and opens up accounts that use such passwords or similar. The software utilizes advanced social engineering technology to retrieve all recoverable passwords and provide them as quickly as possible.
Features and Features of the Proactive System Password Recovery Program:
- Recovering System Types
- Displays system secret information like product ID
- Extracting wireless network encryption algorithms such as WEP and WPA-PSK
- Retrieve VPN, RAS, and Dial-Up Codes
- Identify all the passwords of a system and display them as a group
- Ability to change registry files and user credentials
- Run programs with different user credentials
- Show history of change of passwords
- Backing up the Active Directory database and registry files
- Show browser passwords
Operating System : Windows 7, 8 / 8.1, 10
About 6 megabytes of free space on hard disk.
Administrator privileges are recommended (to use some program features).
To install the Proactive System Password Recovery software, read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
Password (s): www.downloadly.ir