The CSI SAFE software is a perfect tool for the design of concrete slabs and foundation, and the ability to perform different parts of the engineering design process from the original design to the full details of the model. It also has a complete set of tools for analyzing the layout and fixing the bugs and making optimizations on it.
Features and features of the software CSI SAFE :
– Simple and easy interface with all the features of design and modeling, analysis and reporting as a complex
– Py & Dall design consistent with the latest global standards
– Advanced layout analysis with complete tools
– Ability to export the model as Excel and Access spreadsheet
– Ability to determine the soil type by supporting a variety of soils
– The possibility of modeling walls and ramps within the model
– Modeling of all kinds of columns such as T shaped, L shaped, circular and …
– Two and three dimensional display of the model in color and in full detail
– Compatible with BIM (stands for Building Information Modeling – Building Information Modeling)
– Integration with other CSI products as well as AutoCAD software
CSI SAFE Changes made from Here Is visible.
Program tips CSI SAFE :
– This version is provided with full crack and installed and tested by the download.
– The new License Generator is placed individually.
– Licensing This software is presented at two levels: the license produced by Keygen or the License Generator is the most complete level, Post Tensioning; compares the features of the versions from Here look.
– Some antiviruses may incorrectly detect the Keygen file as a virus, if the file is completely clean and so-called False Positive mode.
Microsoft® Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or later, Microsoft® Windows Vista, Microsoft® Windows 7 or Microsoft® Windows 8, 32- and 64-bit versions
With a 64-bit operating system, the SAPFire® Analytical Engine can use more than 4 GB of RAM, making it possible to more effectively solve larger problems.
Minimum: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64
Recommended: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2, or better
A CPU that has SSE2 support is required
The SAPFire® Analytical Engine includes a multi-threaded solver that can take advantage of multi-core CPUs
Minimum: 2 GB for XP O / S, 4 GB for Vista / Windows 7 O / S
Recommended: 4 GB for 32-bit O / S, 8 GB or more for 64-bit O / S
The problem size can be solved and the solution speed increases significantly with more RAM
Vista / Windows 7 requires more RAM than XP for the operating system itself
6GB to install the software
(Recommended: 500GB or larger Hard Disk Drive (7200 rpm SATA
Additional space is required for running and storing model files and analyzes, depending on the size of the models
Minimum: Supporting 1024 by 768 resolution and 16 bits colors for standard (GDI +) graphics mode
Recommended: Discrete video card with NVIDIA GPU or equivalent and dedicated graphics RAM (512 Mb or greater) for DirectX graphics mode. The card must be DirectX 9.0c compatible – DirectX SDK Aug 2009 – Build 9.27.1734.0
DirectX graphics mode fully utilizes the hardware acceleration provided by a GPU and dedicated graphics RAM
For better graphics quality in terms of anti-aliasing and line thickness, device raster drawing capabilities should support legacy depth bias
After installing the software, run the Keygen file in the Crack folder with Run as administrator, and then copy the license file you created into the installation; disconnect the Internet when using the software.
! The activator does not work in the virtual machine.
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir
2 based on votes