CSI ETABS 2016 (abbreviated to Computers and Structures, Inc.) is one of the oldest (founded in 1975) software companies that produce products related to the design and analysis of building structures. The ETABS software is a revolutionary and innovative 40-year-old solution, a complete and integrated suite for building analysis and design. Comprehensive features of designing and building schematic diagrams, analyzing complex structures and graphically displaying analytical reports of the capabilities of this software.
Features and Requirements of the software CSI ETABS :
– Design of various building components such as floors, floors, shear walls, steel frames and concrete, composite beams and …
– Performing accurate linear and nonlinear analysis in a static and dynamic manner
– Graphical simulation of the designed model with high detail
– The possibility of automatic calculation of mass and center of mass
– Possibility of production and distribution of lateral and gravity loads between columns and beams
– Compatible with BIM (stands for Building Information Modeling – Building Information Modeling)
– Integration with other CSI products as well as AutoCAD software
Changes made in CSI ETABS from Here Is visible.
Program tips CSI ETABS :
– This version is provided with full crack and installed and tested by the download.
– Licensing This software is presented at three levels: the license produced by the License Generator is the most complete level, Ultimate; compares the features of the versions from Here look.
– Some antiviruses may mistake to detect the License Generator file as a virus, in the event that the file is completely clean and thus the False Positive mode occurs.
Microsoft® Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or later, Microsoft® Windows Vista, Microsoft® Windows 7 or Microsoft® Windows 8, 32- and 64-bit versions
With a 64-bit operating system, the SAPFire® Analytical Engine can use more than 4 GB of RAM, making it possible to more effectively solve larger problems.
Minimum: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64
Recommended: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2, or better
A CPU that has SSE2 support is required
The SAPFire® Analytical Engine includes a multi-threaded solver that can take advantage of multi-core CPUs
Minimum: 2 GB for XP O / S, 4 GB for Vista / Windows 7 O / S
Recommended: 4 GB for 32-bit O / S, 8 GB or more for 64-bit O / S
The problem size can be solved and the solution speed increases significantly with more RAM
Vista / Windows 7 requires more RAM than XP for the operating system itself
6GB to install the software
(Recommended: 500GB or larger Hard Disk Drive (7200 rpm SATA
Additional space is required for running and storing model files and analyzes, depending on the size of the models
Minimum: Supporting 1024 by 768 resolution and 16 bits colors for standard (GDI +) graphics mode
Recommended: Discrete video card with NVIDIA GPU or equivalent and dedicated graphics RAM (512 Mb or greater) for DirectX graphics mode. The card must be DirectX 11 Compatible
DirectX graphics mode fully utilizes the hardware acceleration provided by a GPU and dedicated graphics RAM
For better graphics quality in terms of anti-aliasing and line thickness, device raster drawing capabilities should support legacy depth bias
After installing the software, run the Keygen file in the Crack folder with Run as administrator, and then copy the license file you created into the installation; disconnect the Internet when using the software.
! The activator does not work in the virtual machine.
Version 16.2 has been installed on 64-bit Windows 10 on Nov. 1, and has been successfully activated. Version 16.2.1 is the same as in the previous version.
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir
32-bit version: 639 megabytes
64-bit version: 601 megabytes