Applied Data Science with Python Specialization, etc. collection training provided by the University of Michigan is that the topic of science data applications with Python pays. In the training set, etc. instructors in 5 courses you with the science data through the programming language Python, familiar work. This set of educational-based skills is for those with a background in primary about the programming language Python, and are demanding learning topics, such as statistics, machine learning, etc. visualization information, analyzing text and social network are provided.
At the beginning of the training set and Applied Data Science with Python Specialization science data in Python will be familiar. Then enter the topics such as drawing applications, etc. graphs and representations of data by the python comes in. After mastering these topics to machine learning in Python will be discussed, and you have to do a project science data prepare.
Cases in which this course is given:
- Perform analysis to deduce statistical
- Diagnosis, good or bad, being the visualization of data
- Strengthen data analysis using machine learning
- Analysis network connections social
Profile of course
- Publisher: Coursera
- University: Michigan
- Teachers: Christopher Brooks, Kevyn Collins-Thompson, V. G. Vinod Vydiswaran, Daniel Romero
- Level: Intermediate
- Number of courses: 10 course
- Language: English
The courses offered within the collection:
1. Introduction to Data Science in Python
2. Applied Plotting, Charting & Data Representation in Python
3. Applied Machine Learning in Python
4. Applied Text Mining in Python
5. Applied Social Network Analysis in Python
After the Extract with the Player your custom view.
Subtitles: English and ….
This tutorial includes 5 Cources.
Any question and problem, Contact us
Password file(s): www.downloadly.ir