Calibre is a free and open source e-book management software for a wide range of e-book audiences and enthusiasts, making it available to the reading community to bring a new reading experience to the platform. It allows users to have a regular collection of e-books, supports a variety of formats (including the Kindle Mobi and Nook EPUB) and can convert e-book formats to one another. Launched in 2006 under the name libprs500 with its early capabilities, it was renamed Calibre in 2008 and is now one of the most widely used reading software in the world.
Features and features of the Caliber app:
- Effective management of electronic books
- Ability to sort books by title, author, release date, etc.
- Supports text tagging to improve the book search process
- Ability to convert a wide range of e-book formats to one another
- Powerful format conversion engine, for example, the ability to detect seasons and different parts of a document, the ability to add metadata to the book
- Ability to download news from three thousand news agencies (expandable) and convert them into e-books (this is possible as a plug-in extensible in apps)
- Ability to open all kinds of books in any format
- Full support for content, bookmarks, CSS, reference mode, printing, searching, copying and custom rendering engine with style sheets and embeded fonts
- Store and access books on caliber servers and read books anywhere in the world by browsers, mobile, Kindle, etc.
- Ability to edit popular electronic book formats such as EPUB, AZW3, and the ability to view live changes with automatic detection and correction of common book structure errors
Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
This software is free and does not require a registry.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
32-bit version: 104 MB
64-bit version: 117 MB