Calibre is a free and open source software for managing ebooks that will allow a group of e-readers and e-readers to extend this program and make it available to the reader community to give a new experience in the study. The program can be implemented on a variety of platforms. Users allow collections of e-books to be ordered in a variety of formats (including Kindle Mobi and Nook EPUB), as well as the ability to convert e-book formats to one another. The program was launched in 2006 under the title libprs500, with its initial capabilities in reader programming. In 2008, the name changed to Caliber, and is now widely used as one of the most popular reader software.
Features of Caliber:
- Effective management of electronic books
- Ability to sort books by title, author, release date and …
- Supports book titles to improve the book search process
- Ability to convert a wide range of e-book formats to one another
- Powerful conversion engine, for example, the ability to recognize seasons and parts of the document, the ability to add metadata to the book
- Ability to download news from 3,000 news agencies (expandable) and convert them to e-book (this is possible as an expandable plugin in applications)
- Ability to open a variety of books in any format
- Full content support, bookmarks, CSS, reference mode, print, search, copy and custom rendering engine by style sheets and embeded fonts.
- Ability to save and access books on calibre servers and study books anywhere in the world by browsers, mobile, Kindle …
- Ability to edit popular e-book formats such as EPUB, AZW3, and live view changes, along with automatic detection and correction of common mistakes in book structure.
Windows Vista • Windows Vista 64 bit • Windows 7 • Windows 7 64 bit • Windows 8 • Windows 8 64 bit • Windows 10 • Windows 10 64 bit
This software is free and requires no registry.
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir
32-bit version: 61 MB
64-bit version: 67 MB