In recent years, with the advancement of the Android operating system and the ability to install and play various entertainment and entertainment on it, everyone is thinking of providing a decent Android device and using its services. But there are users who are plagued by the lack of or weakness of their Android device. The BlueStacks software gives these users the privilege to install their favorite Android applications on their PC. So, there’s no need to buy an extra device, and just by having a computer, you can get all the Android apps on it.
The BlueStacks software is a full Android simulator that provides a user interface exactly like an Android device on Windows. In short, an Android software launcher for the computer. Bluestacks is a special application that uses technology called LayerCake, which provides a healthy environment for running ARM applications for the Android operating system on a Windows-based computer.
The whole process of working on BlueStacks is quite similar to Android devices, and after installing software, you can download and run your favorite Android apps directly from your BlueStack software environment, or if you have APKs on your computer, Run it with BlueStacks software and install it. You can also transfer data files to the desired path by installing a file manager to install the data file. BlueStacks works perfectly on the surface of Windows, without problems. The software gives you the power to run apps in full screen and in HD quality, and if your computer hardware is powerful, it can even make apps better and smoother than smartphones.
Features of BlueStacks Software:
– Run Android games and apps on Windows and tablets with CPU X86
– Easy and fast application with all Android features
– Ability to run apps in fullscreen
– Ability to install unlimited applications
– Supports many Android apps with high graphics and HD
– Ability to run 3D games
– Award winner at CES
– Ability to sync apps with your Android phone to make calls, send messages, take photos and …
– Ability to install programs from your Windows environment
– Ability to root (for full access to system files, running some applications that require routine, etc.)
– Ability to install Google Play and get apps through it
– Ability to change the firmware by installing special software
– Contains SD card for installing game data
– Ability to back up applications and information stored within it
– Internet connection
BlueStacks Software Tips:
– The builder’s version is an online installer and after downloading, download the required files.
The version provided is Native.
– This software requires up to 2GB of RAM and a good graphics card to run. To run this software, it’s best to install the latest version of your graphics card driver.
Microsoft Windows® XP / Windows® Vista / Windows® 7 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 8.1
CPU: 1.0 GHz or higher
VGA: Any VGA support for OpenGL ES 2.0 or higher
RAM: 2 GB
Hard Disk Space: 500 MB of free
After extracting, run the BlueStacks.msi file. This file requires Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 to be installed .
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir
32-bit version: 445 MB
64-bit version: 452 MB